Skip to main content

The Last Keeper by J.V. Hilliard: A Review

This is my little review for The Last Keeper by J.V. Hilliard.

This is the first book I read of this author, I was initially uncertain about what to expect from the story. However, once I started reading it, I found myself utterly unable to put it down.

Okay Relax.... There are no spoilers....!!! Just my thought process and little bit of judgment.

OMG!!! It turned out to be exhilarating tale. One of the book's greatest attributes is its ability to provide readers with a captivating glimpse into an intricate fantasy realm, while ensuring they remain fully engaged and connected to the narrative throughout.

I am a fan of fantasy worlds and the world in this book is very much addicting. The way it has its own culture and ethics. The author's meticulous world-building truly captivated me, leaving me intrigued. The depth and intricacy with which the world was constructed added to my reading experience.

The journey of all the characters collectively is remarkable and brimming with adventure. The book grants readers the opportunity to witness the story unfold from various perspectives.

I will only say that the plot is promising and engaging. This is the first book of the series and It is a great start. I cannot wait for the next book.

Five stars from me and I would recommend this book to anyone who is a fan of fantasy adventure series.

P.S. as a book cover designer (and a reader who only read books just because the cover is amazingly attractive and calls to me "read me read me"!!!) I will have to say the book cover is amazing giving a mysterious glimpse of what to expect in the story.


Comments